Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in any Morristown Social Events, LLC programs, events or activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I certify that I am at least 21 years of age and that I am physically fit and able to participate in the program, event or activity, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional. I will not participate in any program, event or activity in which I am not physically able. I certify that I do have my own medical and dental insurance.
2. I agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions for participation in the program, event or activity. I agree to inspect the premises to be used prior to participation. If I believe that anything is unsafe, I will inform facilities owners of the issue and refuse to participate if not corrected.
3. I acknowledge and fully understand that as a participant, I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, property loss and severe social and economic losses. These risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions, inactions or negligence of Morristown Social Events, LLC, participants, and organizers; (b) conditions of the premises used; (c) rules of play; (d) temperature; (e) weather; (f) condition of participants; and, (g) vehicular traffic. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are not known or foreseeable at this time. I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF MORRISTOWN SOCIAL EVENTS OR OTHERS, AND I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR MY PARTICIPATION.
4. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue Morristown Social Events, LLC, its managers, members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and if applicable, owners and lessors of equipment and premises used to conduct the programs, events or activities (collectively the Releasees), from any and all claims WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, any liability and expenses WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES which I may have or which may subsequently accrue to me, relating to, resulting from or arising out of my use and/or participation in any programs, events or activities of Morristown Social Events, including any injury or damage to my person or property, or to that of any other person or property. My release of liability includes my attendance at any social or charitable event or gathering that may be organized, authorized, or paid for by the Releasees, including but not limited to happy hour gatherings, bar functions, or gatherings.
5. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Releasees harmless from and against any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses relating to, resulting from or arising out of my participation in any Morristown Social Events, LLC program, event or activity.
6. I grant Morristown Social Events, LLC permission to use photographs, videotapes, recordings or any other record of me in the event for any legitimate purpose. I will not bring alcohol or illegal drugs to any of the sites.
7. Membership fees are non-refundable.
8. No refunds for events unless an event is cancelled by Morristown Social Events LLC.
9. Morristown Social Events LLC encourages safe driving, do not drink and drive. Please take a taxi or Uber to an event.
10. Morristown Social Events LLC does not encourage excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages. Any individual who consumes an excessive amount of alcohol will be removed from an event. Binge drinking will not be tolerated at any events.
11. Morristown Social Events LLC, its owners or staff, shall not be liable for any damages of any kind including consequential or incidental damages occurring at one of our events.
12. Morristown Social Events LLC does not give out personal information. During sign up, you are asked for personally identifying information, including your email address. We do not sell our contact lists. Your information will be used to keep you advised on MSE events. You can unsubscribe at any time.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE WAIVED IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS. I CHECK THE TERMS OF SERVICE ELECTRONIC BOX KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT DURESS.